Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coil Vase

Coil Vase
 
Yulia K
 
This year end project (spring 2013) was a big experiment. I had never worked with coils before so I really didn't know how they would turn out.
I found fabulous examples from http://www.pinterest.com/pin/86835099038889385/ 
The whole process took longer than I had planned. However, I don't think I would change anything other then maybe some prequel exercises. And make sure that the glazes are not burning to hot. There were some minor issues with the heat of the kiln.
Also, I was pleased with the results of having them incorporate a theme, but with time permitted I would get them to expand on their ideas, less flat and more 3 dimensional.
Rebecca B



Katie Ross

Courtney S


Monika

Katherine Cahoon



Maddy M











Racheal


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment