New Sketch Book Prompts:
-For all sketch book entries, please include details, and shading. Try
switching it up by using colour, different methods of value- such as
cross hatching, or stippling.
-All Zen Doodle MUST be done in PEN.
**Due at the beginning of every week.
1. Turn a piece of furniture into a monster.
2. Cover the entire page in Zen doodle using pen.
3. Look up the skeletal anatomy of a body part and draw it.
4. Draw a portrait of a friend or family member.
5. Stack your name and create a theme in which it is placed in.
6. Draw an object from 3 different angles.
7. Draw a metallic object and everything you see in it.
8. Cut out a piece of postcard or magize and paste it anywhere on your page, then fill the rest of the page with a made up environment.
9. Draw an object in three different views- birds, normal and bugs eye view.
10. Illustrate your favourite quote.
11. Find an image of a large flower and draw it black and white and in colour. Include all the details, light source and shading.
12. Transform an object from a realistic view to a cubist view.
13. Choose one of the "Elements of Design" and create a Zen doodle associated with that element.
14. Choose one of the "Principles of Design" and create a Zen doodle associated with that principle.
15. Transform an object from its original into an animal.
16. Give an animal mechanical body parts.
17. Create a hybrid animal using three different body parts from three different animals.
18. Find an image of a person, remove half their face, glue the remaining half in your sketchbook and redraw the half you removed.
19. Cut a postcard or magazine, paste it in your sketch book, fill the page with a made up environment around the image.
20. Create a zen doodle around a magazine image.