Sunday, February 15, 2015

Portfolios 2011-12

 These are overs of student portfolios from a few years back that I had forgotten about. There is a mixer of 3 different concepts here, grades 9 to 11. Perspective, colour theory and I actually can't remember what I asked the grade 9's to do. I believe it was some abstract using some elements of design but I can't remember. As you'll notice when checking out by blog I did not return to doing portfolio covers again. I found it took too long to do with the limited time I am given to teach art and I found a much simpler way to store students work; using one coloured folder (folded Bristol board) for each group.  This new method of organizing students work is much more efficient and user friendly.
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment